Monday, November 16, 2009


A few weeks ago when my Sephora Holiday catalogue came, this is the main thing that caught my eye. Partly because of the full-sized Touche Eclat brightener/concealer which is one of those items that I've been eyeing for the longest time. But I can never justify becuase it's a hefty $40. I'd be lying if I said that the pretty YSL-logoed clutch bag it comes with was definitely a big part of why I bought this as well.





In the set you get:
-full sized Touche Eclat in the lightest shade (a brightening pink), normally $40
-full sized Golden Gloss, no. 10- Golden Peony, normally $29
-Trial Size of Luxurious Mascara in No.1 Black
- Deluxe Trial Size of Long-Lasting Eye Pencil in No.1 Black
- Black Clutch


This was a no-brainer for me, because all of the items are things are very wearable. None of the items in the kit will go to waste-- I mean, I could always use another black mascara and liner! And the gloss is absolutely gorgeous. I love that it has the yummy watermelon-kiwi (-ish) scent like most YSL lip products do. It also is pretty long lasting for a gloss. I think that's because of the shimmer, which can actually be a bit gritty if you're not used to it. Plus, the Touche Eclat was something I had been lusting over for a while. Added up, the gloss and Touche Eclat are $69!! The kit was $60, so I felt like it was worth it. Plus, did I mention the bag is actually really nice? You could actually get away with carrying it as a clutch. And it's huge! Check out the size of it below-- much larger than I expected.

Yeah, $60 seems a bit pricey, but I feel that it's a great deal for what you get. Definitely if you've been considering the Touche Eclat. You can get this at sephora.com (with free shipping!) or at Sephora stores that sell YSL cosmetics.



Popular Posts