Friday, December 24, 2010

With the dry winter weather, flakiness and dry skin can happen to us all- no matter our skin type. I know we've all had the experience where we've done our makeup completely, then you notice a bit of flakiness in certain areas of your face. SO frustrating because the only option to fix this problem is to remove your makeup. SO not the case! I discovered this awesome trick after dealing with this problem myself occasionally during this dry winter weather. Check out the video below for my tips!

*Keep in mind, if you don't have a makeup setting spray like the one I used in the video, substitute a light moisturizer. Follow the same steps, except dab a light moisturizer onto the back of your hand, dip the brush in it *lightly* and then follow the rest of the steps in the video. Keep in mind, to keep your makeup in tact, you'll need to be extra careful and use a VERY light hand. Works every time! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS! xo- Tiffany

Popular Posts