Monday, June 6, 2011

You wanted little girl hairstyles right?  Oh my heck.  Is this not the cutest hairstyle you've ever seen?  Easy enough too!  It is very intricate and I am sure took more than five minutes, but TOTALLY worth it!  I didn't exactly get permission to use this picture, Amanda is it okay?!!!


And then I was over at Brown Paper Packages and I saw this beadboard flag Kierste painted.  Isn't it so cute?  I'm not one to decorate for every single holiday... but switching out a few pictures wouldn't be too stressful.  I love the texture and the frame.  So going to have to make this!  




Oh real quick, Groupon has a Blurb deal going on today.  Click here to see it.  It's $20 for $45.00 worth of books.  If you don't know what a blurb is, I have a huge thing on my blog here.

Photobucket

Popular Posts