Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey lovers!  I have a new product I have been dying to share.  Remember when I went camping and was gone for years?  Well on the drive up there I tried out the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips.  Wow that's a long name!



OH.  MY.  HEAVENS.

No joke.  They looked amazing for over ten days.  I was even camping for five of them and they still looked perfect!  After having Boston I sort of gave up on putting colored polish on my nails.  They would chip so quickly and it just wasn't worth my time.  I am here to tell you though that these stupid strips work!  It took quite awhile to apply them but they honestly do not chip.  It was the grow out that made me take them off.  ... I'm taking prenatal vitamins though so my fingernails and hair are growing at a ridiculously fast pace!

Anyway, I just put some sparkly ones on my toes and guaranteed those last forever.  I'll probably never take them off haha!  So if you haven't tried them you totally should.

Today's giveaway comes from a cute little shop from my home town!


is offering TWO necklaces to the lucky winner!  Seriously check out their shop.  The necklace names are things like, Angel Food Cake, Vanilla Frosting, Blue Raspberry Shake,  Orange Dreamsicle.  Seriously?  So scrumptious.  Why would they do that to a pregnant woman!  Now I'm going to have to bake some brownies or something for my baby... ha ha she needs it!   





Those are just a few of my favs!  
Go check out their shop, let me know what ya fancy!

Rules: first three mandatory

1. Be a follower of My Yellow Sandbox
2. "Like" Scrumptious Creations on Facebook
3. Head on over to their Etsy shop, find what ya like and leave me a comment
4. Comment on their FB page- show them some looove

Four comments allowed.  The more comments, the better your chances of winning!

They will also be at Stansbury Days this Saturday at Stansbury Park.  There are all day festivities including triathlons, a golf tournament, a parade, fireworks and much more!  Not to mention all the awesome venders and shopping!  The booths are open from 10am to 6pm.  If you buy something at their booth and mention my blog, they'll give you a $3.00 discount!  I've never been to Stansbury Days... it sounds fun though huh?!!!


Photobucket

Popular Posts