Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alright.  Who is in love with my new blog design?  Anyone?  I'm totally in love with it.  I had this idea in my head and Melissa Bastow totally made it come to life!  She is such a talented illustrator.  Her blog is called Green Jello with Carrots


You can find LDS clipart, file folder activities, games, FHE stuff and the list goes on and on and on.  She'll be doing a fun giveaway in a few weeks so definitely stay posted!  Another fun site she helps run is Peonies and Poppyseeds.  You can find free printables and craft tutorials- it's soooo cute!  
Anyway, check out her stuff and if you're in the need of a blog makeover you can find Melissa at Melissabastow@hotmail.com!

On another note-

Once a month I come out with some crazy deals for those who want to sponsor My Yellow Sandbox!  I don't know what comes over me- it just happens!  And if you're wanting to sponsor, now's the time!

For the first three people who email me wanting a large ad, it's yours for $30 
(retails $50)

Photobucket

For the first three people who email me wanting the medium ad, it's yours for $15 
(retails $35)

Photobucket



For the first three people who email me wanting the small ad, it's yours for $7 
(retails $15)

Photobucket


Haha yeah, I told you.  I'm in a good mood and feel like being AWESOME!

So hurry up!  Email me at myyellowsandbox@gmail.com

Visit here for currents stats

Also, if you have any type of shop and would love to host a giveaway, let me know!  It's a GREAT way to give your store/shop exposure and you don't have to sponsor My Yellow Sandbox to host one!  Visit here for details!

Photobucket

Popular Posts