Thursday, February 19, 2009

I got my hair cut about 3 weeks ago and figured why not post some pics of it... Especially since THE most commonly requested topic I get is for me to describe my haircut, products, or to send pictures of it. So I figured this would be appropriate! Read on to find out what products I use as well :)

My hair cut is basically an "overgrown" inverted bob. The bottom layer is the longest and is the same length all the way around. The back is cut in blended stacked layers mimicking the shortest layer of an a-line bob. I LOVE it because you get the volume of a bob, with the length I love so it's much more versatile.
As for the color, I get foil highlights on the upper layers of my hair only, alternating between blonde and a caramel shade.






Products I use:
Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo
Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner
Pureology Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner (I alternate the two lines)

Graham Webb Thick Infusion Root Volumizing Spray
Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (makes your hair feel like silk and adds shine)
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Hairspray

Popular Posts