Friday, April 3, 2009






Yep! Another new palette from Coastal Scents! This one intrigued me just because I'm very picky about concealers so I was very curious to see if these would deliver. Because I knew that if they did, I would pretty much be in heaven because this would seriously come in handy in my kit.
Upon opening it, I knew I would have to wait a bit to evaluate the texture just because of the change in temperature (thanks to the shipping) had made it sweat a bit, as cream products like this has the tendency to do. So I let it rest for a day. The texture is very similar to that of the Studio Finish concealer or the Full Coverage Foundation by MAC. It's very thick and creamy and very pigmented. I wore one of the lighter shades to cover a blemish yesterday and it had some SERIOUS staying power. On me, it's a bit heavy for my under eye area (as is the Studio Finish), but this would be awesome if someone needed a full coverage concealer.
As seen from the swatches, the shade range for lighter skin tones is better in this palette. The darkest shade is similar to about an NC50. Also, the majority of the shades are more cooler in tone.
If you are a makeup artist, this would definitely be an awesome addition to your kit!

Popular Posts