Friday, April 10, 2009


What better way to say Happy Easter to someone special (or to yourself) than with a few Easter-inspired goodies from Lush??
They have the CUTEST (and yummiest smelling) gifts and bath bombs right now! (Think egg and bunny-shaped bath bombs in delicious scents!) Here's what I got as an early Easter gift from my husband.
  • The Yellow One Easter Gift set
  • Magic bath bomb (egg shaped)
You can see a picture of the "Yellow One" gift set above, containing a Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, Mar Bar bubble bar and all encased in a big Honey Bee bath bomb. It smells good enough to eat! It also comes in a "Pink One" version, containing a Rock Star soap and Frosty Gritter bath bomb all encased in a Candy Fluff bath bomb. Here is a picture of mine (you can see just how HUGE the set is compared to my hand! It weighs a good 1.5-2lbs.!)

It seems that the Yellow set is a little more popular, as it was all sold out at our Lush store. We ended up buying the second to last one our Macy's Lush section had to offer. Both the store and Macy's had countless pink sets. Same with the Magic bath bomb. It smells super sweet and yummy, but there were very few left as well.

It looks a little more "dinosaur egg" than "Easter egg" to me though.... :)

I was looking at the egg and bunny-shaped bath bombs on the website just a few days ago and it seems they're all sold out! If you want any of those, you should probably head to your nearest store! I know Magic has been a limited edition before and I've heard people rave over it. If you guys have tried it, let me know what you think!
The sets will probably be discounted after Easter, so if you're brave enough to wait until then, you could probably get a sweet deal.

Head to lush.com for more information :)

Popular Posts