Friday, May 13, 2011

So.  Blogger was down yesterday.  Allllll - day.  AND this morning!  What the heck Blogger!  I have hair styles to show!  I'm sorry about being slow to respond to your comments.  I promise it's not my fault!  And I will get right on that.  Because your comments mean so much to me and I don't want you to think I'm being ungrateful.  :-)
You should have seen me yesterday, though.  I was checking to see if it was up every 20 minutes.  Brian was like, "Babe I think you have a problem... you might need to get some help"!  And it's true.  I'm totally addicted.  And I couldn't get my fix.  So I just ate a lot of cookies.  Um 7 to be exact... made me kind of sick! :-)
ALSO!  I wanted to thank those of you who voted.  We have totally pulled ahead.  And it ends tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed!  If I win, I'll definitely show you the pictures when she takes them.  That way you guys can have that warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you made it possible!  So, thank you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE



YAY for videos! 
Photobucket

Popular Posts