Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alright folks. We've got the first official sponsor to welcome! Many of you might have heard of the beautiful Jessie Funk.  She is amazingly talented and probably the most driven, kind-hearted person I have ever been privileged enough to meet.  I cannot say enough wonderful things about her.  I have been a fan of Jessie's music since I can remember and am so honored to have her on my blog!!

Her music is inspiring.  Her voice is SOOOOOO beautiful!  Play that video below and just take a little listen- do it for me.  In fact.  While you're at it, you should go listen to her new country album "Dance in the Rain" on her website.  I'm hopelessly hooked.  So go go go and check out her website.  You'll be glad ya did!


And hairstyle number 17!  Cute huh?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hair tutorial:

TO VIEW PRIVATE VIDEO CLICK HERE


Photobucket

Popular Posts