Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let's be honest. Yellow is a tricky eye shadow color.
It's super easy to slap on bright yellow eye shadow and call it a day, but whenever I do makeup, I like it to bring out my features-- Make my eye lashes look thicker, make my eyes look brighter, make me look like I actually put some thought into this super bright color on my lids.

Something tells me you guys like that too. :)

Here is how I wear yellow and make it flattering--

Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk -matte white cream eye shadow
MAC eye shadows:
Gesso -matte white
Chrome Yellow -matte bright primary yellow
Crest the Wave -lighter frosted yellow (limited edition shade- If you don't have something similar, mix the white with the other yellow you use to make a brighter shade)
Print -satin dark gray
MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating -white liner for waterline
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack -jet black gel liner
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface -bright pink
MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Behave Yourself
YSL Golden Gloss in #10





Popular Posts